Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Once upon a time......

Once upon a time, Oyo kept her diary as a blog...... Woooow, hello stranger! I AM OYO! Hahaha!

Almost 1 week has passed since I stopped writing English diary.... Japanese version"Oyo's plot" is going very well. ( 'cause I quit worlking !)

The reason why I put off studying is nothing but I was negleting. To make matters worse, I tend not to do anything until it's absolutely necessary.....

Sometimes, the other Oyo(Who's that !?) whispers to me, "it's too late to study English! You are not enough smart to communicate by using other languages. Stay and work in Japane thoughout your life!"

....Hum, it's possible, if not probable, that there will be a case I come back to Japan with no progress. On the other hand, I know it's all up to me whether I can make the best of this fantastic and excellent chance or not. OK.... I've decided to be more positive and give it all I've got.

...... as is often the case with me, the last sentense is too much positive..... :)