Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oyo's back!


After loooong absence here in this English blog, I managed to put myself back on.

During this lost one month, I got my working holiday visa to Canada and moved out to rural area, Nagano-prefecture. To my surprise, weak public air wave disables our TV, radio and even mobile phone in this renewed old house, so I can access new information only through Internet now. (Such a great relief to force telecoms company to get through!) ..... In fact, this type of life reminds me the one in NZ. Just after coming here, I was a little bit sad because I felt so isolated from bright side of Japan.


Well.... as the proverb says, "Time heals all wounds". How true! I've worried about a plenty of vague things, but they seemed to work themselves out in time. By changing my negative view to positive one, I am relishing this slow life in Nagano ---- beautiful scenery, fresh vegetable and warm people..... I realised it's a much better idea to enjoy what I have, rather than to sigh over what I lost.

Now that I've almost got our moving done, let's move on.... preparation to Canada!!

No comments: