Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To those who I love

Dear Friends,



Bonjour! How've you been doing ? I am super fine in this beautiful, but freezing Montreal.

Well.... I have kept in my Japanese blog for about 3 years.... my itenary,pictures, thoughts and nearly everything I experienced. The time I decided to resume my study English was when I started my Japanese Blog, "Oyo's Ploy". English is, needless to say, not my language, so Enlish had been... well.. just "one of the subjects I had to take". For that reason, English was just a thing that is not mine, not the way that I use to express myself. For that reason, this blog has been also for my practice or something like that.

But it's been almost 3 years. I mean, since I began to thing English as a "communication tool". Lucky me, now that I have many many friends who I cannot stop loving. For my dear friends who don't speak nor read Japanese, I decided to restart this English blog as a way to tell my days in Canada, and elsewhere.

Well, that's the main reason I am back here. I am quite not not not sure how long it's gonna lasts, but rather than writing "not so often" emails, I kept things here.

Anyway.... my Enlish is not so good... Please no flames about .... about my bad English! :p


Have a nice day!
Oyo
xoxo

1 comment:

Oyo said...

Thanks for your nice comment!
I will keep up my effort to improve my English. Please pass by again.