Saturday, July 16, 2005

Immigration to New Zealand・・・・?

Going to NZ, I began to think about getting a "permanent residency". (I haven't mentioned this "plot" in my main blog.)

I, of course, don't have any prospect of working in NZ now. Far from that, there's possibility that I find myself not suitable to living in NZ. ) Taking everying consideration, just in case, I think I should get enough general information about immigrancy.

First of all, I checked web sites such as "the New Zealand Immigration Service" In additon to that, I read carefuly the homepage of the people who already got settled in NZ.

I found it difficult that even if I get to be able to enough to communicate others in English, "a current work permit" is required to apply as " Skilled Migrants". And I also find I have to prepare many documents and application forms.

Huuuuum, what I need to do first is gaining a job offer in somewhere in NZ.....

No comments: