Wednesday, July 13, 2005

the reason why I began this blog.....

As I wrote in my profile, I'm planning to spend a year in New Zealand as a "working-holiday-maker." I don't know when, though, I've developed an appetite for living in forign coutries. For many many reason, I couldn't realise this dream for a long. Thanks to all my dears, things are looking up in 2005!

Though I have to quit my current job, I decieded to go to NZ from 03 Sep 2005. (Only, it's a decision that tries too hard... ) My biggest challenge is to live using Engligh and to get a full-time job in NZ. Of course I wanna go travelling all over NZ, I think I won't live without earning money as my financial plan..... Simply put, I AM so POOR that I have to accomplish to use English to live!!

That's why I made up my mind to write diary in English. As my first priority , I have to study hard to take TOEIC on 24 July. After that, I will write the diary as much as possible.


I hope I have a great vacation in my life.
And I can find what field my true calling is in.....





TO:me, after a year

Does this crazy-challenge make any sence to me?
I'm looking forwards to seeing the result ♪

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
Good luck on your plan. I found your blog while trying to track if there is any working holiday maker doing blog.
I'm looking forward to hear you from NZ.