Thursday, July 14, 2005

Less motivation for studying English...... Vicious cycle.

Hummm.......

Though I've determined I start writing this diary after taking TOEIC, seeing some of my friends try the same thing, I came to think I shouldn't hasitage to do it. Ok, let's start in the way, "small-start , small success."

-----

I have a plenty of time these days because I got paid holidays. Before I got it, I had been thinking 'If I were free from working, I could study as much as possible!' Now I realised I was completely wrong. When I worked hard as a "oyaji", studying something was my only respite from the dairy frustrations at office.

Now, I do have time. Enough time! But I'm in no mood to studying, that makes me so stressed.
I get stressed out, and then avoid the reality. Then I'm stressed out from avoiding. I've got to break this vicious cycle!!

Huuuuum. OK....... Let's be optimistic.

Excusese will never help me learn to speak English, I know.
Keep on practicing! Move forward one step at a time!

I can string words together, but I can't speak nor write in sentences.... Anyway, I sure wish I could become fluent in English as Japanese...

No comments: