Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My jobs in Japan

Well.... while I neglected to update this blog, I had some small changes in my life.


Last Friday was my final day in Saudi Arabian company. I believe that this painful(!) clerical/secretarial job would be my significant work experience later on. I am quite not sure that this kind of career would be the most appropriate for me, but at least I learned much and I could contribute to that project to some extent. Anyway...... no more Arabic for a while, please!!

And it was too hasty, but I started to work again from this Monday. Luckily enough, I got a new short-term job in French company. My boss is very smart Japanese woman who speaks French very fluently. There are some French expats and a very elegant madam is working behind me. Her French sounds so nice for me because this is the first time for me to spend in French environment except short trips to France. Moreover, my boss uses French in her work, so I am exposed to French surroundings I know it's only just a little little thing, but thinking about going to Canada, I must admit I am super lucky to have this job as a preparatory exercise.


Ok, all I have to do is just taking it easy and studying French and English!

No comments: