Saturday, January 13, 2007

NZ Reunion

Gee, it's almost Sunday.

After getting back to work, could be because of my boss' something like an arrogant, imprudent attitude, I completely lost motivation for work there. I know I should have more professionalism, but if so, I wouldn't be myself anymore. It might be nicey-nice way of me to conceal my real feeling and play our expected role, but... whatever, I decided to take some days off and start to prepare for next job.

Today, on Saturday, I visited my friend's new flat. She just moved from Osaka and settled down to Tokyo. I already mada an appointment to meet another boy who came back from NZ today, so inviting other friend, we held a kind of reunion at her place.

Before we met in Sugamo, so called "granma and grampa's HARAJUKU", we'd been to Okubo, Korean town in Tokyo. To my amaze, it's very like Seoul ! ---- in terms of people, atomosphere, smell, sound.....and so on! We got some Korean food and mada Korean Kimuchi-hot pod and pancake(Chijimi), and most of food was so nice that we completely forgot about time.... I mada 100% charred pancake!!! Haha!


Whatever, I've got refreshed and motivated !! Thanks, mate!

No comments: