Friday, January 26, 2007

Wow! It's Friday !

Such a loooong week's over now! Yeah, actually, this new job rarely annoyed me, except being just slow, which was worse than being hectic for me..... well, it might be only a problem of time or the way of thinking, but anyway, I still am blaming myself of being lazy..... not just because I haven't "studied" enough, but been satisfied by my work. I know I am just a temporary staff and that's the main reason I decided to take this job, but no expectation is too much for me to lose my motivation some extent..... ok, now it's time I changed my way of putting and controlling value on my work.

Well... when it comes to people in my office, everybody is so professional....... they are working on the first wave of product development. I cannot help but admire the tireless work of them. In addition to that, they commands some languages, mainly French very well. I realised that it must be one of the big secrets to have our own way and pursue personal interests, if men want to master other language..... Anyway I am looking forward to encounter or find mine.

I'll be in Nagano again this weekend, and...... will get ready to learn more next week!

No comments: