Monday, August 06, 2007

Never lasting trial


Hi, there. How're you doing?

It's getting cooler, thinking back on days some weeks ago, but it's still hot, very humid these days.

In this 3months, the time I've spent in this huge country, Canada, well ....... nothing happened, but something happened.


I am having a ball in my work in some meaning, but in other meaning, this is same old crap working working working boring stuff.... Whatever, here is very peaceful, and maybe I'll hang in there for a while.

Before my birthday, I've got the other, might be the last... working holiday visa to Australia. Honestly speaking, I am not sure what I am expecting for life abroad..... What I want, Where I want to be, and Whom I want to be with..... NO idea. My English, nothing to mention about French, is far from good... well... better. Having worked for English/French native speaker, it can be said, the fluency in languages is a must.

So...... I set this August as English(and hopefully French) enhancement campaign!

Do you think I'm gonna be the boy who crys for wolf!?!??!
You'll see, wait till next month! :p

No comments: