Monday, August 20, 2007

a small solution

Well, I finely hardly succeeded to input something, after having great patience this past few weeks. I am not sure what was the reason.... could be my silly trial to open and fix my pc, and my keyboard of pc went crazy...

Anyway, after many many struggling, I came back.


Thinking back on this 2 weeks...... I was depressed more than ever.
Did I choose wrong thing?
How dare stupid I am!
I hate myself....

Since I have too much time to think, or just because of my bad nature, I could not put myself to think in positive way... and the result was, I was suffered a sort of homesick, self-hating, and being envious of someone's position.


These are things I have to overcome, I know.
I am weak, tiny, powerless and no-talented in special.

However, I have to be here.
Don't blame anything, but me, myself.

No comments: