Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy & peaceful days


I heard it snowed in eastern part of Canada. It must be freezing there, just like here, Nagano!

Well, I'm having very peaceful and happy days with my mom and two doggies.


I have to admit that I am anything but diligent, because I haven't even started what I should do before I go to Canada. Well... that's what is called "survival language"..... very very basic French expression. Actually the friends I want to see in Canada live in French Canadian region, so if I visit them, it might be useful to know some basic French. What makes worse, I don't study English at all after moving in this rural place. My excuses are .... "Here is too slow!" "Many things are waiting to be done.... " Haha !


Anyway, I am enjoying country life in Japan now. After I quit my temporary work in the end of February, we had to prepare for moving, and my mom was also busy with her last job. Finally, most of things were settled in lately, and we could have relaxing time these few days. Due to sudden death of my best friend's mom, I keenly realized the importance of treasuring my family, especially my dear mom, so I feel I am in one of of happiest times of life now.

I am very looking forward to spending different life in Canada, but life with my family now is special as well.



I'm going to have "NZ-Reunion" in Tokyo tomorrow. I can't wait! :)

No comments: