Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I arrived in Voncouver in one piece!

I arrived in Voncouver in one piece!

After loooooooooooooong waiting in a short line in the immigration office in Van, I finally managed to get workpermit in Canada and checked in one tiny funny hostel.

It's much warmer than I expected and the downtown of Vancouver seems to be as small as Auckland's. I am not sure how long I'm gonna stay here, but at least I'll move out from this hostel soon, due to security reason. Moreover, it's too far from DT to go there.

It was such a long day. so.... good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flickr → 日本語ブログ → ココ とやってきました。うちの嫁さんも長野出身でNZワーホリ経験者です。僕はOyoさん程の英語力が無いまま在日本のオーストの企業で働いてます。また遊びにきますね~

Oyo said...

> dear Katsu-san,

thank for visiting my rusty.... blog. I'm glad to get your comment, though!

wow, what a coincidence, eh? I was born and raised in Tokyo, but my mom moved down to Nagano now. I feel like that town is my home town already....

Please say hello to your wife and keep coming afterwards! xxxx Oyo